Members of the Individual Investment Fund agree to the Terms of Service outlined below
1. Any donation to the Individual Investment Fund (the Fund) of the Maldivian Community Foundation (MCF) is irrevocable and will become part of MCF’s assets. Donors cannot claim for return or refund of the whole or any part of their donation or any profit generated from the investment of those assets once it is transferred to MCF.
2. MCF has the authority to use the Fund at its discretion, within the aims, values, objectives, Governing Regulation of the MCF and other Fund or Grant management policies and procedures in place. The MCF Board of Directors has the authority to change or amend said policies and procedures from time to time.
3. The funds will be utilised solely for charitable purposes and shall not be distributed to any individual or entity for personal gain.
4. MCF will not charge an administrative fee for the management of the Individual Investment Fund.
5. MCF would strive to maintain the sustainability of the Fund through strategic investments. MCF maintains full authority in managing the investment or reinvestment of assets in its ownership.
6. MCF shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or reduction in value with respect to any assets held in the Fund unless any loss or reduction in value is due to the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of the MCF or its employees or agents.
7. Subject to MCFs policies and procedures, the commitments, grants and expenditures from the Fund shall be made as such time or times and in such manner and amounts as determined solely by MCF.
8. MCF will send donation reminders, activity updates and other forms of communication by email, SMS or mail to the contact information shared during registration or updated thereafter. Registered members have the right to inform MCF about their preferences regarding these communications and MCF will abide by these requests.