In the hustle and bustle of life, we are constantly preoccupied with day-to-day activities and responsibilities. Part of this is Shaitan (Devil) keeping us distracted from doing acts of good. Therefore, we want to ensure that your monthly commitment to charity is deposited without fear of delay or forgetfulness.
Among the benefits of being an MCF donor are;
- Contributions are made conveniently through online donations or banks standing orders
- Donations are not public, which is highly encouraged in Islam
- Donors can start immediately to make any amount of donation that they are capable of and contribute towards making impacts that are multiple times larger than what their individual donations can achieve
- There is less chance of forgetting the monthly contribution
- Donors can discontinue their donations at any time and still continue to make an impact on society and keep generating blessings from Allah from the donations that they have made.
Our hope is that the Maldivian public will take advantage of the opportunity to invest in their Hereafter before a time that their wealth would be of little value.
Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
“Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.
“And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you – of a sudden while ye perceive not!-
“Lest the soul should (then) say: ‘Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!’-
“Or (lest) it should say: ‘If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!’-
“Or (lest) it should say when it (actually) sees the penalty: ‘If only I had another chance, I should certainly be among those who do good!’
“(The reply will be:) ‘Nay, but there came to thee my Signs, and thou didst reject them: thou wast Haughty, and became one of those who reject faith!'”
On the Day of Judgment wilt thou see those who told lies against Allah;- their faces will be turned black; Is there not in Hell an abode for the Haughty?
But Allah will deliver the righteous to their place of salvation: no evil shall touch them, nor shall they grieve.